HERE FOR YOU!
WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER
The health and well-being of our community continues to be our top priority. We remain committed to protecting our community, the retailers, staff and customers, with signage reminding people of hygiene and social distancing requirements, sanitiser stations for all to use, and a strengthened focus on cleaning particularly frequent touch points and high traffic areas.
Please remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe, and we expect customers and staff to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Sunnybank Plaza.
• Wearing a mask while inside the centre and its stores;
• Checking in via the Qld Check In app when visiting Sunnybank Plaza The QR codes are conveniently located at each of our entries.
• Maintaining social distancing and keeping 1.5 metres away from those around you (1 person per 4 square metres);
• Washing hands regularly and making use of our complimentary sanitiser stations
• Adhering to floor markings/traffic flow and respecting customer limits allowed in each store;
• Using credit card or contactless payments instead of cash where possible;
• Covering your face with a flexed elbow or tissue if you sneeze or cough; and
• Staying home if you are unwell, experiencing any cold/flu symptoms or awaiting test results.
All visitors and workers should not enter Sunnybank Plaza if in the previous 14 days they have:
• returned to Australia from overseas (other than a safe travel zone country);
• been in close contact with an active COVID-19 case;
• been in a Queensland declared COVID-19 hotspot, place of concern or exposure venue, as defined by the Chief Health Officer; or
• had a fever, cough, sore throat, headache, distorted sense of taste, shortness of breath, chills, vomiting or any cold/flu like symptoms in the last 72 hours.
We thank you for your ongoing support of Sunnybank Plaza and our wonderful retailers. ❤️
For more information, please visit health.qld.gov.au/
Last updated: 5 July 2021
Many of your favourite Sunnybank restaurants, cafes, and independent fresh food outlets are OPEN for dining in, takeaway & delivery.
You can still order-in store to take away but in addition to this many are also accepting phone orders so you can call ahead and collect at a time that suits you. Many of your favourite Foodies can also be found on Food Delivery platforms such as EASI, UberEats, Deliveroo & Menulog.
We thank you for your ongoing support of Sunnybank Plaza and our retailers ❤️