HERE FOR YOU!
Monday 11 January, 2021
Following this morning’s announcement, the mandatory three-day lockdown will end 6pm, Monday 11 January.
HOW TO SHOP SAFELY AT SUNNYBANK PLAZA
We are committed to protecting our community, retailers, staff and customers, with signage reminding people of hygiene and social distancing requirements, sanitiser stations for all to use and a strengthened focus on cleaning, particularly touch points and high traffic areas.
Remember that we all play a part in keeping our community safe and customers are expected to adhere to public health rules whilst visiting Sunnybank Plaza.
- Wearing a mask
- Staying home if you are unwell
- Social distance yourself from others and keep 1.5 metres away
- Keep your hands clean and use the hand sanitisers located at various locations throughout the centre
- Use tap-and-go instead of cash
- Respect our customer limits when entering stores, using the lifts and taking a seat.
- Checking in upon arrival to cafes, beauty providers and any other retailers that require contact tracing details.
Please keep in mind that stores may be trading with reduced hours, we recommend contacting individual store for absolute clarification.
Many of your favourite Sunnybank restaurants, cafes, and independent fresh food outlets will be OPEN for takeaway & delivery.
You can still order-in store to take away but in addition to this many are also accepting phone orders so you can call ahead and collect at a time that suits you. Many of your favourite Foodies can also be found on Food Delivery platforms such as EASI, UberEats, Deliveroo & Menulog.
We thank you for your ongoing support of Sunnybank Plaza and our retailers ❤️